THE STEAMBOAT CLASSIC 50
The Steamboat Classic 50 is a stage-ready power house of vintage amp tone. The pre-amp circuit has an immense range of sensitivity with HI and LO input jacks, a 3-way voicing switch for BRITE, NEUTRAL and BASS sounds, and a MASTER VOLUME gain structure for HUGE sounds at low volumes.
- HI and LO input jacks
- 3-way voicing switch for BRITE, NEUTRAL and BASS settings
- GAIN control for adjusting sensitivity and distortion
- TONE control for adjusting high frequency pre-amp gain
- VOLUME control for output stage gain
- Dual adjustable fixed bias, Class AB power amp design allows for a multitude of tube types, including the ability to mix and match power tubes for unique tonal possibilities
- (2) power tubes of your choice (6L6, EL34, KT66, KT77, KT88, 6550 or KT88), (2) 12AX7 pre-amp tubes and (1) 5U4 rectifier tube with FAST/SLOW upgrade. Easily swap tubes with any multimeter with onboard tube bias measurement.
- 8 and 16 ohm Speaker outputs
- Your choice of Ruby Red, True Blue, or Capital Black color schemes. Please specify in order comments, or contact us about custom color options.
- 17-1/2" Wide, 10-1/4" Tall, 10" Deep
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship and parts, excluding tubes
- FULL/HALF Power Mode Upgrade
- FAST/SLOW Rectifier Mode Upgrade
- TUBE DRIVEN SPRING REVERB Upgrade
- 1x12 COMBO Upgrade - w/ the Steamboat Hemp 100 12" speaker
- 2x10 COMBO Upgrade - w/ Jensen Electric Lightning 10" speakers